MAIS YANKAUER SUCTION SET
YANKAUER SUCTION SET
Product Code : S010000100 (STD. Tip) S011000100 (Crown Tip)
The Yankauer suction set is an oral suctioning tool used in medical procedures. It is commonly a firm plastic pull tip with a huge opening encompassed by an adjusted head and is intended to permit powerful attractions without harming encompassing tissue. This tool is used for suctioning of oropharyngeal secretion or clears the operative site like fluid, blood, pus and/or gas from a wound or body cavity.
- Suitable for intra-surgical removal of secretion and body fluids.
- Ribs on the outer surface for better grasping.
- Soft, flexible & kink resistant tube
- Tube length is 250 cm.
- Siliconized sleeve on the handle for smooth operation.
- Thumb control Yankauer handle available in standard or crown tip.
- Master carton dimension: 67.5×33.5×39 cm
- Packing: 10/100pcs per inner/Master Carton
ALSO VARIANTS AVAILABLE IN:
- Available Sterile or Non-Sterile.
- Packed in zig-zag ribbon pouch.
- Inner box contains 10 pcs. & outer box has 100 pcs.
- Available in bulk packing also.