FOLEY BALLOON CATHETER
Product Code : U0310301XX * (2Way) U0320301XX * (3Way)
Foledrain is a device used for drainage of urine from the bladder. It has a flexible tube passed through the urethra and into the bladder to drain urine. It is the foremost common type of indwelling urinary catheter. The tube of a Foley bulb catheter has two separate channels or lumens. This product can be used for both adult & child patients.
- Made of Silicone elastomer fortified with latex rubber.
- Minimizes the risk of encrustation.
- A ultra-slim exceptionally flexible inflatable and hard non-return valve for inconvenience free swelling and flattening.
- Trauma free catheterization.
- Elliptical side-eye.
- Maximum flow rate due to the high strength polymer layer in the middle layer of the catheter.
- Minimizes subsequent catheter blockage and failure.
- Master carton dimension (2 way): 68×40.5×51.5 cm
- Packing (2 way): 10/500pcs per inner/Master Carton
- Master carton dimension (2 way 775): 77.5×52×27 cm
- Packing (2 way 775): 50/500pcs per inner/Master Carton
- Master carton dimension (3 way): 68×40.5×51.5 cm
- Packing (3 way): 10/500pcs per inner/Master Carton
ALSO VARIANTS AVAILABLE IN:
- Color-coded valve for easy identification.