MAIS TRACHEOSTOMY TUBE
Tracheostomy tube provides a passage for air to aid in breathing when the usual route for respiration is somehow blocked or narrow. It is often required during Long term illness, Neurological problem, Head or neck surgery and Removal of secretion from the upper airway and delivers oxygen to the lungs.
In rare cases, an emergency tracheotomy is performed due to traumatic injury to the face or neck causes sudden blockage of the airway.
- It helps in maintaining a patent airway through a tracheostomy tube.
- Manufactured from non-toxic medical grade PVC.
- Kink resistant, thin-walled, thermo-sensitive tube.
- Softens at body temperature.
- Extra smooth tube and a curved distal end for trauma-free intubation and extubation
- Smooth surface from inside/outside for ease in intubation, extubation, and suctioning.
- It ensures patient safety during cuff inflation and deflation
- Radio opaque line and markings provided to assess the identification of tube position.
- Universal 15 mm connecter at the proximal end.
ALSO VARIANTS AVAILABLE IN:
- Plain and Cuffed Tracheostomy tube
- Size available: 5mm-10mm