While registration, ordering, enquiring, signing a newsletter, responding to a survey, filling a form, surfing our website etc, we may ask you to enter your name, email address, phone number, country, company name or other details to help you provide a better service by understanding our client’s needs.
We use the collected information as-
For improving our website.
For sending you mails periodically about your interested product and other products or services.
For internal record keeping
- We confirm you that your personal information is secure by providing and maintaining suitable managerial procedures to safeguard the collected information.
- Regular Malware scanning is done.
- Cookies are being used by our website to help us remember and understand your preferences based on your previous or current site activity. These are the small text files with little amount of data that is used to identify your computer as you use your network. It enables the service provider system to capture or retain certain information by recognizing your web browser. It helps to analyze web traffic or lets us know when you visited a particular site. Thus, helping us to improve our services by understanding better.
- Cookies only provides us the data which you choose to share with us. We do not get access to any other information about your computer. However, you can always choose to either accept or decline the cookies but declining them could prevent you from taking complete advantage of website.
- Third-party products or services are not included or offered on our website.
Plot No 525P, Sector 37, Gurgaon-122001, Haryana, India
International Trade Fair, Dusseldorf, Germany,
13-16 November 2023, Hall No: 06 - Booth No: C65