MAIS HME FILTER
Heat and Moisture Exchanger Filter
Product Code : A120000100
Heat and Moisture exchanger filter is designed to enhance the protection against airborne microbes like bacteria virus etc. It is commonly employed in ICU for ventilation purposes to ensure proper humidification of inspired air.
- HME filter is used on patient breathing circuits to avoid any cross-contamination.
- Appropriate for spontaneous respiration patients with a tracheostomy tube.
- Dimensions: 77.0mm X Ø58.5mm
- Weight: 27.0gm (approx.)
- Effective filtration area: 27.3cm3
- Luer Port for easy gas sampling with a tethered cap to eliminate the risk of misplacement.
- Round ergonomic shape with no sharp edges reduces pressure marking.
- Compact design reduces circuit weight.
- Low resistance to flow reduces work of breathing
- Master carton dimension: 50×38.8×42 cm
- Packing: 25/100pcs per inner/Master Carton
ALSO VARIANTS AVAILABLE IN:
- Sterile and Non-sterile
- Single unit pack
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HME Filter provides adequate humidification of inspired gas reduces the airway resistance, and lowers the incidence of infections and maintains the respiratory loads.
HME filter provide protection against airborne microbes like bacteria virus etc. and employed in ICU for ventilation purpose to ensure proper humidification of inspired air.
Every 48 hrs, A HME that is being used on a patient ought to be changed.