IV SET WITH FLOW REGULATOR
Maistrol is used to regulate the flow of I.V. fluids from the infusion set to the patient’s vascular system by insertion of I.V. Catheter under gravity feed.
- Sharp and strong piercing spike.
- I.V. infusion set with integrated flow regulator for precise flow control.
- Designed to control flow rate at 5ml/hr to 250ml/hr.
- Kink resistant PVC tubing.
- With “Y“ site injection port for intermittent medication.
- Smooth roller body for regulating flow rate and big clamp.
- Rotating luerlock
- Vented, Non-Vented and Micro-drip
ALSO VARIANTS AVAILABLE IN :
- Available with vented/ without vented.
- Also available in DEHP free material.
- Options: Luer lock or Rotating luer lock.
- Needle free “Y” site.
- Luer slip available.